£110 - phase-eight.co.uk
£75 - phase-eight.co.uk
£28 - phase-eight.co.uk
£30 - phase-eight.co.uk
£34 - phase-eight.co.uk
This is my style guide for a sassy nights out on holiday! I want to looks like a pretty senorita; going thought Phase Eights website they are plenty of beautiful clothes, for all occasions.
I have chosen my theme as holidaying at night. Its my favourite part of my holiday. Warm summer nights catching snapshots of the locals in their environment, excellent traditional foods and exotic drinks. Having too much fun and not wanting to go home.
My favourite 5 items; Hope you like as much as I do.
London Bird Collection
1) Lulu Rose Crush Dress - Very sexy for summer nights however this is an elegant number, not overly bright but eye catching, hugging all the right places. Very classy and so pretty. Its a statement piece thats works will for a general night out and special occasions.
2) Tope Tunic in pink - I chose this as I love to dance, I could shake my tail feather and look awesome with the flowing raffles, swaying around my body.
I can really picture myself going for a romantic walk on the sandy beach, kicking off my shoes and feeling the sea breeze through my tunic. This tunic would work with short shorts, skinny jeans, crop trousers, mini skirts!
3) Lexi Crop Jeans - Everyone including me wants their summer tan to glow, white always brings out a tan. The Lexi Crop Jeans will make any girls pins look long and leggy. These would be a holiday basic for me, everything matches with white, love them. I have to buy a coupe of of them.
4) Annabel Peep toe shoe is an elegant style, great for summer nights out, these gorgeous shoes are satin with pretty petal detail to the front, petite little heels. So very summery.
5) I chose this little clutch as its sparkly, with bold pearls and massive bow. its so girly. It screams glamour. A lovely bag to round off all the outfits!
This is my entry for Phase Eight Blogger holiday wardrobe competition
If you would like to enter this competition for the chance to win £250 to spend at Phase Eight then click here for more information on how to enter.